A Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) is a highly trained cybersecurity and risk management expert contracted by an organization to handle their IT security and compliance programs. Organizations are now contracting this role to serve their needs on a part-time basis, because the cost is very high for a full-time resource of this level, and because of the difficulty in finding a qualified candidate, as these positions are in such high demand.
Our vCISO services will integrate into your organization, understand your unique environment, and assist your leadership to attain a sound security program. Implementing the appropriate security measures and due diligence can be a difficult task and requires years of training and experience to understand the complexities of threats, risks, and regulatory requirements. KeyStone provides seasoned vCISO leadership to aid you in building and maintaining an effective program and will customize the vCISO service to your organization’s cybersecurity needs and compliance requirements.
- Develop and implement a Security Charter
- Develop and implement an IT Security Policy
- Implement security awareness training program
- Confidence in your security posture
- Ensure risks are identified and treated
- Provide consistent due diligence
- Risk reduction
- Access to an expert advisor
- Security controls risk assessments
- Compliance focused assessments
- Network vulnerability assessments
- Assist with security and compliance questionnaires
- Ensure accurate reporting
- Audit defense
- Provide leadership, guidance, and oversight
- Coordinate facets of the incident response effort.
- Prioritize actions during the detection, analysis, and containment of an incident
- Assist with incident reporting to external agencies
- Incident response planning
- Disaster recovery plan
- Business impact analysis
- DRP and IRP reviews and testing